Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Radio Button CSS issue

Mehr
9 Jahre 7 Monate her #733 von designdudesuk
Radio Button CSS issue wurde erstellt von designdudesuk
Hi there & thank you for producing such an awesome script ive used it for a while now on many of my websites

now i have that out the way i need a tiny bit of support after all this time using your service, im creating a radio button however when i set it go "inline" it puts it in a weird looking list in the middle of the form

link can be seen here ( escleaning.co.uk/index.php/2014-04-17-10-29-23/cleaner ) i know this is no doubt something simple and silly but i try my best to avoid css i can edit but not so good at writing the code.

thank you in advance

Mehr
9 Jahre 7 Monate her #734 von designdudesuk
designdudesuk antwortete auf Radio Button CSS issue
i must add i didnt want the form to display them in a list i want it side by side like this form : mopp.com/apply

sorry about not mentioning that

Mehr
9 Jahre 7 Monate her #736 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Radio Button CSS issue
Hi,

radio buttons in visforms have a class attribute "inputbox". Your tempate includes a forms.css which at line 55 sets the width for this class "inputbox" to 210 px.
Therefore the radio buttons sit in such a vast space and more than to of them induce a linebreak.

You can either remove the .inputbox selector from the forms.css file (if it is not used anywhere else in your template) or you can try to add a class to the field (field settings, advanced) and use it to override the css rule from forms.css.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV