Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

User manager stopped responding

Mehr
7 Jahre 9 Monate her #3159 von Shaul
User manager stopped responding wurde erstellt von Shaul
I have installed SpamBotCheck then went to the Component to mark my current users as not suspicious.
To simplify my work I tries to set the length of the user list to "All".
I remember I had over 10K users so I expected it to take some time but unfortunately I got Error 500

Even uninstalling SpamBotCheck did not solve the problem - I still can't get my list of users.
Please help.

Mehr
7 Jahre 9 Monate her #3160 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf User manager stopped responding
Hi,

with regards to the list limit filter (number of recordsets displayed) the plugin uses the Joomla! standard code. I think that the error is caused by the amount of record sets (over 10K) and is not specific for the plugin spambotcheck. Have you ever tried to display all users on one page in the Joomla! user manager? I'm sure you get the same Error 500 then and that is why the error does not disappear immediately after the un-installation of the plugin .

If you set the list limit filter in the plugin, it will also apply to the user manager views. (This is because the plugin just extends the user manager). Joomla! search filter settings are stored in the session and as long as the session continues you have to reset the filter actively which you obviously cannot do because of the error. So the only possibility to solve the problem is to end the session. You end the session if you actively log out from the administration. After you log in again, the filters are reset to the default. (Which has most probably already has happened when you read this answer).

You can install and use the plugin spambotcheck but you cannot use the list limit filter in either the plugin and in the user manager because of the number of record sets which is specific for your website.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV