Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

edit data in front end

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her - 5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5443 von shinju
edit data in front end wurde erstellt von shinju
Hello
i am trying to use the feature the edit data in font end . My problem is all the users in he group can see all the data submitted . I wan the logged in user to see only his submission. What is the settings that i should do for the same

Thanking You Sihnju
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 10 Monate her von shinju.

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5445 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf edit data in front end
Hi,

which records sets are visible in the frontend edit view, depends on the user permissions (ACL settings, made in the "Form Permissions" tab in the form confiugration or the "Permissions" tab in the Visforms global configuration).

If you want a logged in user of the user group "registered" only to see their own submission, you first have to make the following permissions settings for this user group.

Edit Data State "Inherited" (with "Calculated Settings" is "Not Allowed (Inherited) or "Denied"
Edit Data "Inherited" (with "Calculated Settings" is "Not Allowed (Inherited) or "Denied"
Edit own data "Enabled"

Then go the configuration of the menu item which you have created in order to display the data in frontend (Menu item of type Visforms >> form data with edit link). You will see a tab "Form Data Display Options" there. Set the option "Editable Record Sets Only" to "yes".

Nevertheless, if you use a menu item of type Visforms >> form data with edit link, Administrators will be able to see and edit all data which were submitted with the form. If you really want that only the user who has made the submission can see their on record sets, you have to use a menu item of type Visforms >> My Submissions as entry point for the edit view in front end. This menu item type really only displays the own data....

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV