Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Errors messages after update

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5497 von web-eau-net
Errors messages after update wurde erstellt von web-eau-net
Hi,

I'm managing a client's website and facing some errors messages after updating Joomla to the latest version :
Code:
Warning: include_once(/home/monplanvrg/www/administrator/components/com_visforms/include.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/monplanvrg/www/administrator/components/com_visforms/visforms.php on line 16 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/monplanvrg/www/administrator/components/com_visforms/include.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5.6/lib/php') in /home/monplanvrg/www/administrator/components/com_visforms/visforms.php on line 16 Fatal error: Class 'VisformsHelper' not found in /home/monplanvrg/www/administrator/components/com_visforms/views/viscpanel/view.html.php on line 41

If you need backend and FTP accesses, feel free to contact me via email (for safety reasons).

Thanks in advance for your help and your support.
Best regards
Daniel

Joomla 3.8.8
VisFoms 3.10.4
PhP server 5.6

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5501 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Errors messages after update
Hi,
Obviously there were some files not installed properly with the installation. Installing the files is done by the Joomla installer and sometimes this just happens for whichever reason.

Please download the Visforms installation from the download menu here on this website. Extract the installation zip. You can either use a file compare tool to check which files are missing and upload them manually or you can just upload the files from your error messages. Folder site from installation zip goes to components/com_visforms, folder admin goes to administrator/components/com_visforms.
If you feel not up to the task, you could mail me ftp access information to contact@vi-solutions.de but I will look into it not earlier than Monday then.
Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: web-eau-net

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5508 von web-eau-net
web-eau-net antwortete auf Errors messages after update
Vielen Dank, it's works :)

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV