Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

One of my form data results in - String could not be parsed as XML

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6467 von Tomy
Dear Aicha and the Vi-solutions team,

I have built a string of forms and i am at the final stage of the build and i am about to test some data in it. My issue is that one of my form's data results in a page that displays "String could not be parsed as XML". I have made sure all aspects are visible. Part of the forms fields are restricted only to be edited in the front end.

The data is not displaying and I am lost what to do. Please help.

Thank you

Tom

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6468 von Administrator AV
Hi Tom,

does this problem occure in the frontend data view, where all data a user can see, are listed?
Are the search filters enabled for this data view?
If so, could you please test, if the error vanishes, if you disable the search filters for this data view?

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6469 von Tomy
Yes, it happens in the front end data view. By users assigned to registered where all menu, forms and fields are assigned to the same group.

The search filters are enabled in the menu items of publishing the form data right? I tried disabling. Does not work, I tried publishing a new menu, also does not work.

The form itself works. I added new data. It comes up in data and it comes up in an sql query. It just does not show. Although i disabled the view data option in Basic options and the result was that the form did show. There was a result stating that i am denied access to see the data.

Any advice on what i should do? Many thanks

Tom

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6470 von Administrator AV
I need to take a look at the administration and at the frontend data view.
You can send me the necessary login information and links to contact@vi-solutions.de
Regards Aicha

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6471 von Tomy
Dear Aicha,

I just sent you the details.

I've been thinking. I accidentally saved the 'Allow custom redirect in content plugin from view' in the results area. Since then this is a problem i have. But once i reverted it. The problem persisted.

Please help. But good i know this problem arouse. I googles an looks like it is an issue for some joomla plugins and usually can be reverted.

I am just happy to see it wok. If the problem persists I'll rebuild the form and stay away from the mistakes did. Although you doing your magic would be much preferable.

Thank you and as always you guys are stars!!! Big hug from the tropics.

Tomy

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6472 von Administrator AV
Dear Tomy,

the problem is caused by the & in the field label "Tampilan di Penugasan Coach & Laporan lain" (Field with 186).

If you remove thid & from the field label, the frontend data view works.

This is obviously a bug in visForms beacause it should of course be possible, to use an & in a field label.

I will try to set up an environment, where I can reproduce the error and fix the problem.

Until then, please find a work around that & in field labels.

Regards,
Aicha

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV