Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

help with sql and math

Mehr
4 Jahre 9 Monate her #6258 von jake408
help with sql and math wurde erstellt von jake408
hello,

maybe I am missing something obvious.

I would like to use a form to input data about a list of items my customer is selling at a trade show. This means that I have made a form, that form just stores in the database and also can be shown in a list.

From that list I wish to list the total amount of money taken in from sales.

how do I query the one field, then represent the sum of the fields... in a module

PleasE?

Mehr
4 Jahre 9 Monate her #6261 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf help with sql and math
Hi,

I'm not sure, if I understand correctly what you are trying to do.

Do you want to get the sum of one form field over all record sets submitted with this form? This is not a feature in visForms. This would be custom development.

Or do you want to sums up values from different form fields in one submission of the form? This can be done with the field type calculation (see documentation: www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/cu...es/documentation-cft )

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV