Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Force a user to register or login

Mehr
4 Jahre 1 Monat her #6593 von hberger
Force a user to register or login wurde erstellt von hberger
Hello, I have a form, that is only accessable for registered users. So if a not registered (or logged) in user wants to access the form, I get the message: "You are not permitted to view this content." Is it possible to change this to something like "You have to be logged in to access this content." in connection with to links like: "Login" and "Register"?

Thank you for your help!

Mehr
4 Jahre 1 Monat her - 4 Jahre 1 Monat her #6598 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Force a user to register or login
Hi,

I'm sorry, that I was not able to answer your request sooner.

At the moment I have no idea how to do this easily. visForms uses the Joomla! default language tag JERROR_ALERTNOAUTHOR in order to show this text. So if you would use the language manager to change the text (which would basically be possible) this would change the text not only in visForms but all over your website. So this might not be the result which you would like.

Sadly I have no better knews for you.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 1 Monat her von Administrator AV.

Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Wochen her #6608 von georg_pelz
georg_pelz antwortete auf Force a user to register or login
Hi, you will find the file to change this error message in your Joomla main directory » language » en-GB.ini. You can open the File using a editor and in line 129 (Joomla V.3.9.15) is the code you need to update:

JERROR_ALERTNOAUTHOR="You are not authorised to view this resource."

simply update this line, but like Aicha allready sayed, it will change as well the standard joomla error message for this. Anyway, if you change it to your suggested phrase "You have to be logged in to access this content." it should be not a problem, because everybody will understand this as well.

Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Wochen her #6613 von hberger
hberger antwortete auf Force a user to register or login
Thank you!

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV