Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

#500 JHtmlVisforms::getCaptchaHtml not found.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6339 by Stefano
hi Aicha,

I'm try to upgrade a Joomla 3.8.8 to the last one, all goes fine, Jooma update correctly, Visforms Version 3.10.4 update correctly, but at the end all the pages (url) of the site returned a 404 error, only the home and categories view works correctly.

The only "warning" was that the subscription of Visform was ended, ok ;-) I asked to my costumer for renovation, but is there any explanation or fix of this error (that is annoyng, becouse require me to reset all the web site by a backup :-( )

have a nice day

Stefano

More
4 years 5 months ago #6341 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic #500 JHtmlVisforms::getCaptchaHtml not found.
Hi Stefano,

each visForms Version has a matching subscription version. (Mostly a subscription matches a range of visForms versions) but if have updated visForms 3.10.4 to a higher version you must probably update the visForms Subscription, too. As you have a visForms Subscription - unlimited, there is no restriction to get visForms Subscription updates for you.

Updateing the subscription to the correct version should fix the problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV