Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

How do i import data from my .xls database to my visforms data?

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6477 von Tomy
Happy holidays and i hope this message finds you well,

I apologize if this message is in the middle of your holidays but i just needed to make sure this message gets posted before i go on mine.

I have an .xls database sheet that i want to upload on to the visform data area.

Please point me in the direction of how to do it? Do i need to manually put in the data one by one or is there a simpler way to do it?

Thank you.

Tom

Please reply at your convenience.

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6479 von Administrator AV
Hi Tomy,

it is not possible to import data from an .xls sheet through visForms.

As .xls ist just a data storage format, basically you could use database tools directly on the database (you can import an .xls directly into the mysql database).
Maybe you have to add some crucial columns (like created or created_by) to the .xls first and I very very strongly recommend to do this only, if you are very familiar with working with mySql databases and to never test on the database of the productive website!

Otherwise, we could write a small custom import routine for your (after our holidays) or you have to do it manually.

By the way, thanks for your mail. We will come to after our holidays, too.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #6481 von Tomy
Thank you for the reply!

Happy Holidays!!

Tom

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV