Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Checkbox Send a copy to me required in Visforms

Mehr
6 Jahre 2 Monate her #5099 von andre_kok
I want to use Visforms to create a registration form for new members of a club. I miss a checkbox "Send a copy to me" like one that is usual in contact forms. Can someone help me?

André

Mehr
6 Jahre 2 Monate her #5101 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Checkbox Send a copy to me required in Visforms
Hi Andre,

this options does not exist.

In Visforms you (the administrator ot the webside) decide, wether you want that Visforms sends an email to any person who registers with this form or if Visforms does not send receipt mails for this form at all. So there is an option in the form configuration (tab Mail Options). And you have to set up the whole receipt mail properly.

See: www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...e-mail-configuration

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
6 Jahre 2 Monate her #5102 von andre_kok
Hi Aicha,

There are a lot of Contact Form extensions for Joomla. In general they have the "send a copy to me" checkbox but you cannot add fields (like birthday, bank account number, ...). And in many Forms like Visforms you can add fields but they don't have the "send a copy to me" checkbox option. That is a pitty and it looks a bit strange to me
Thanks.

Kind regards,
André

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV