Visforms 2.0.0 beta released
Completly revised version of Visforms for Joomla! 2.5
Includes intensive code refactoring, bugfixes and new features, according to feature requested on our Forum. This version will be the basis for adaptations to make Visforms work with Joomla! 3.5.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I made major changes on code and database for this release. I tested very very thorough but as it was only me who tested for now. Therefore please make a full backup of your Joomla! installation including the database before updating. It's a very good idea to test the update on a test system before you use it on a live site!. Please note that, if you have made any code changes to Visforms, they will be overwritten by the update.
Please help to improve Visforms. Let me know if you error in this version of Visforms. You can use our forum for that. THANK YOU!
- Field order in data views in backend and frontend doesn't matche the "ordering" in field list view.
- Downlaod link of uploaded files in backend doesn't work properly.
- Integration of Google ReCaptcha.
- Data views in frontend: New parameters to control individually if a field is displayed only in list view or only in detail view in both views or not at all.
- Data view backend: Show date (of creation) in data list view too, not only in detail view.
- New parameter "Email from name"
- Parameter to control the position of "Required" text in form (top, above Captcha, at the bottom of the form, don't show)
- New parameters for better control the display of information about uploaded files (download link or file name) in frontend and email.
- New parameter to improve the control of csv export of data.
- Integration of Joomla! ACL's
- Integration of Joomla! batch copy for forms and fields
- Package installation: Installation of component, and all extensions of Visforms (module, plugins) with on click.
- Integration of Joomla! autoupdater.
- Submenus in component menu and neu tab with information and help.
- Frontend formcheck was swapped from Mootools to jQuery including noconflict scripts.
- New field type "image" for inserting an image button (HTML tag input type=image)
- Thanks to Chris the english language files were improved