Create secure, feature-rich, versatile forms without programming with our free form generator. Visforms comes with integrated online protection against spam-attacks.
Tiered of spammers abusing your forms or of users struggling with Captchas when trying to contact you?
Visforms provides you with integrated online spam-protection methods that defend your forms effectively against spam-attacks, even without using Captchas, and is thus the most userfriendly and secure Joomla! form generator component.
Visforms combines outstanding security highlights with feature-rich, flexible forms and a straightforward back-end management, which allows you to create spam-free custom forms for a vast range of applications as easy as pie.
Further purchased plugins are available offering great supplementary values. As examples, they allow you to display stored user inputs in a configurable way or to embed your forms, both anywhere in articles and modules. All this is achieved by editing a tiny configuration string.
Plaese Note: As we conitinously implement new features, some features on the list may not be available in older versions of Visforms.
Visforms provides you with outstanding security features that makes your forms easy to use and spam-free in a unique way your users will love.
- Bundled with an enhanced version of our prominet Spambotcheck plugin for effective online spam-protection without Captchas
- Captchas optionally available
- Secure file upload
- Full ACL support
- Email cloaking in texts
Responsive form layouts
Visforms comes with different flexible layouts including two responsive Bootstrap layouts as well as a default Visforms layout, that will make the forms fit perfectly into your website.
- Supports responsive Bootstrap default and horizontal form layout and Visforms layout
- Custom text, which can be added before or after each form field
- Select between multiple positions of required text in form
- Select between multiple positions, where to dispaly the required asterix for required fields
- Hide field labels and use placeholders instead
- Module - allows display of forms in module position and inside an article
Support for all default HTML form field types
Different field types can be created easily without knowledge of HTML and with a wide range of self-explaining options for their individual configuration.
- Text inputs: text, email, date, url, number, hidden, password
- Selects and radios
- Single checkbox and checkbox groups
- Buttons: Submit, Image, Reset
- File upload
- Additional field separator
- Show/hide a form field, depending on the value selected in an other field
- Define as many conditions for a field as you like
- Nested conditional fields
Flexible Field Validation
Empower your forms with flexible custom validation rules that will supplement the default field type specific validation rules.
- Use any individual regular expression to validate the user input of text fields
- Compare user inputs in two or more fields with equal to validation
- Validate for unique field value in database
- Build-in field type specific validation for email, number, date and url
Customizable Result Messages and E-Mails
With Visforms you can create very flexible customized result messages and emails that will impress users of your website.
- Use user inputs in result message and receipt email
- Either use default result message or create a custom result message or redirect to a specific page after form submit
Backend Management of User Inputs
Being able to store, export, edit and restore submitted user inputs in administration is just that little bit more that makes the difference. Due to these powerful features Visforms can be adapted to the needs of a vast range of individual applications.
- Store submitted user inputs in database
- Export data to CSV format
- Edit stored user inputs
- Restore edited user inputs to the values submitted by the user
Display Stored User Inputs in the Frontend
The option to display user inputs in frontend gives Visforms a lot of it's power. Being able to configure individually which data you want to display in frontend and how makes it even more powerful.
- List view and detail view
- Exclude fields from frontend display
- Exclude record sets from frontend display
- Sort data in frontend display
- Set list limit for frontend view
Native Multilingual Support
- Allows you to create forms and fields in different languages. So, if you build a multilingual website, you can do this natively and won't have to worry about it.
- A basic import function for forms, created with Breezingforms, will help you to switch to Visforms on Joomla 4 easily.
- Comprehensive build-in event system
- Development of own custom plugin enhancements
- Enable Url parameter to set default values in fields, if you need that feature for a specific field
- Batch copy of forms and/or fields
- Uses Joomla! autoupdater to inform you about updates
- Free removal of "Powered by" link
- Continuous implementation of new features according to feature requests from Visforms users. (Therefore some of the features are only available in the lastest Visforms release.)
- Additional powerful extension for further customization
Download Visforms Documentation