Visforms 3.5 stable
Visforms 3.5 provides you with some fine new features:
- a simple multi column layout
- options to customize the layout of the result mail very flexible, including an individual mail text
- options to individualize the Visforms Captcha
- an option to add the record id to the mails, if user inputs are stored in the database
- Using Template Layout Overrides to customize the control HTML of the form fields (in frontend)
Thanks to the many users who worked with the beta versions of Visforms 3.5 we were able to find and fix many bugs in Visforms 3.5 so that Visforms 3.5 runs very stable now. Therefore we have released Visforms 3.5.7 today as the current stable Visforms release.
Due to the extensive changes which were necessary for the development of the new Visforms features, it was necessary to modify the frontend view files (in components/com_visforms/views). If you want to update to Visforms 3.5.7 and have created template overrides of frontend view files based on the view files of older Visforms version you have to remove your overrides and create new ones (based on the new view files) or Visforms will no longer work properly.
Please check our udate instructions, too, before you start updating Visforms.