This feature is part of the Visforms Subscription and not available in the free Visforms version..
Visforms itself allows you to store inputs submitted by a form in the data base and display these data in frontend.
Since Visforms 3.6.0 there was the additional paid extension "Edit data in frontend" which is now part of the Visforms Subscripiton and which enable you to edit the stored user inputs in frontend, too. For this purpose, the Visforms Subscription adds two new menu item types to your Visforms installation
- The menu item type Visfroms >> Form data with edit link (Submissions for a specified form)
- The menu item type Visfroms >> My Submissions (Submissions for all forms of the logged in user
Using Joomla! ACL (Access control list) you can decide on which user group level is allowed to edit the data (down to field level). You can create custom menu items to give access to the data edit view in frontend.
In addition you can use the following feature with the Visforms Subscription
- Add search filter to the data list views which display the editable record sets
- Publish/unpublish record sets in frontend (if a user has correct permissions)
- Add form fields (in administration) that are only displayed in edit views (edit only fields) and not in the form
- Delete uploaded files and upload new ones's
- Send mail after modified data were saved
- Dispaly a "Edit form link" instead of form