Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

VIsform updates from v 3.1.2 to 3.8.4 removes form

Mehr
7 Jahre 3 Wochen her #4181 von brijesh4534
i tried to update my form from 3.1.2 to 3.8.4 on updation the form was deleted.

Is there any solution for that, as i have to update this in around 500+ websites.

Mehr
7 Jahre 3 Wochen her #4182 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf VIsform updates from v 3.1.2 to 3.8.4 removes form
Hi,

is there any specific reason, why do not update to the latest Visforms Version (3.8.19) but to an older one (which actually was always tag as Beta Version)?

But although I do not understand, why you try to update to Visforms 3.8.4 I can assure you, that no Visforms update removes any form! There is absolutely no code in the update script which could do that.

The only reason, why your forms might be missing could be, that you uninstalled Visforms (3.1.2) through your extension manager (extensions >> manage >> manage) before you installed 3.8.4. If you uninstall Visforms it is completely remove from your website (including all forms, fields and data tables in your database).

All Visforms installations can be used as installations and as updates. If you want to update, you must not uninstall older Versions, but just install the update.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV