Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Can't find Breezingforms import function

Mehr
8 Monate 1 Woche her #9667 von Headcake
Can't find Breezingforms import function wurde erstellt von Headcake
I purchased a subscription because Visforms says it can import Breezingforms but I cannot see how to do it. There is a page on what is done here:
docs.joomla-4.visforms.vi-solutions.de/e...reezingforms-import/

But I cannot find that feature in my Visforms 4.2.2 subscription. Am I missing it?

Thank you.

Mehr
8 Monate 1 Woche her #9668 von Administrator IV
Administrator IV antwortete auf Can't find Breezingforms import function
Hello Headcake,

here is a little hint:
The import of Breezingforms forms is not a subscription feature, it is already included in the free version.
Therefore you can find the explanation of the feature you mentioned in the documentation under the main point 'Free Basic Package':

Importing Breezingforms forms, as you've already noticed, is fully described in the documentation.
The following section above is important for you.
Breezingforms forms are imported using the Breezingforms database tables:
docs.joomla-4.visforms.vi-solutions.de/e...orms-database-tables

The requirements for the import and the exact location of the buttons for controlling the import are described there.

Quote: If Visforms finds these tables in your database, you will see the following message in the Visforms Dashboard.

I need some more detailed information from you in order to be able to help you more concretely.

Q1: Did you actually check the 'Visforms Dashboard' to see if the buttons are there?
Q2: Can you please show a screenshot of the Visforms dashboard where the control buttons are missing?

It's possible that the mentioned Breezingforms tables don't even exist in your Joomla database - which means that there are no Breezingforms on your system.
Q3: Do the mentioned Breezingforms tables exist in your Joomla database?

You can permanently deactivate the display of the buttons by simply clicking on the 'Hide this function permanently' button.
There are no plans to withdraw this action.
Q4: Has the button possibly been (accidentally) pressed before?

Q5: On the Joomla 4 instance, have you updated the Breezingforms component to the Joomla 4 version of Breezingforms?

If you're still expecting to see the import control buttons, there's another option:

We would like to find out what is going wrong on your Joomla instance and visforms.
To do this, we need to have a closer look.

The question is whether you could provide us with an Akeeba backup of the website.
We use the following platform for this: wetransfer.com/

Kind regards, Ingmar

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV