Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Visform version unknown?

Mehr
7 Jahre 2 Monate her - 7 Jahre 2 Monate her #4070 von mroppo
Visform version unknown? wurde erstellt von mroppo
Hello again!

Visform is working fine, but Joomla control panel is notifying update for Visforms (See first attached image)
Installed version does seem to be 3.8.16 (second image)

ibb.co/geHcbF

ibb.co/m3akVa

-Marko
Letzte Änderung: 7 Jahre 2 Monate her von mroppo.

Mehr
7 Jahre 2 Monate her #4072 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Visform version unknown?
Hi Marco,

I'm not sure about this, but that looks really weird.I think I can remenber, that some people who had installed very early versions of Visforms and uninstalled Visforms afterward and after month or years installed a current Visforms version had a similar effect. It was as if the old version was not removed completely when unistalled, although I even don't know whether this was a problem of Visforms or of Joomla!.....

The update manager as well as the code that runs the updates is Joomla! Code not Visforms.
I think, that maybe there are some superflouus record sets in the database which cause this problem (which may be the result of such an uninstalled old version).
This could be in the #__extensions table (maybe there is more than on record set for component Visforms), this could be in the tables responsible for auto update (update_site etc) or this could maybe in the #__asset table.

Sorry that I cannot be of better help.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: mroppo

Mehr
7 Jahre 2 Monate her #4076 von mroppo
mroppo antwortete auf Visform version unknown?
Ok i found the problem.
Manifest_cache had only value "false" in "com_visforms" at #___extensions table. i copied from another site the contents of manifest_cache and it worked.

Mehr
7 Jahre 2 Monate her #4077 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Visform version unknown?
Hi,

thanks a lot for sharing that information.

It is the task of Joomla! to fill this table properly. I do not touch this database field during installation or update. So I have no idea why the information was not strored properly. Hopefully this does not happen too often. And hopefully everything else is working properly, too.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV