Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Mails are not sent anymore

Mehr
5 Jahre 9 Monate her #5621 von roudaer2
Mails are not sent anymore wurde erstellt von roudaer2
Hello,

I'm having Visforms Version 3.10.4 on Joomla 3.8.10
I've the full subscription for Visforms componant.
Since approx middle of June 2018, mails are not sent anymore once a forms has been submitted
I haven't changed anything on my forms
Any idea where is the problem ?

Cheers

roudaer2

Mehr
5 Jahre 9 Monate her #5622 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Mails are not sent anymore
Hi roudaer2,

does the apperance of the problem coincide with a Visforms update or dit it really just start?

If you haven't changed anything on the forms and the problem is not a result of a Visforms Update, then it most probably has nothing to do with Visforms at all in the first place but with changes for example which the provider has made to your server.

If you do not receive the mails, this does not necessarily mean, that the mails are not sent, but that they are rejected at the receiving end as spam or for some other reason. Which could for example be the case, because you are on a e-mail blacklist or the configuration of your php mailer.

I think, you have to contact your provider in this case.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
5 Jahre 9 Monate her #5657 von mikepritchard
mikepritchard antwortete auf Mails are not sent anymore
Hi Aicha,
I am having the same problem but for me it started just a few days ago. Probably when I updated to Joomla 3.8.10. I too am using visforms 3.10.4 and I would have updated that about a month ago. My Confirmation emails were sending on 7/7 but are not now.

I went into global config and checked the Mail Settings. They were off so I turned that on and sent a test email. Then I checked the server mail logs and that one did send, but not the two test registrations I just did.

Could it be that the latest Joomla update stopped the confirmation emails from being sent? I don't get an error when sending the form.
apldwa.org/er-free

Thank you for your help,
Mike

Mehr
5 Jahre 9 Monate her #5658 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Mails are not sent anymore
Hi Mike,

I'm really sorry for your trouble but there is no general problem with Visforms 3.10.4 on Joomla! 3.8.10 sending mails. If this were so, I would know, becauuse Visforms is used by thousands of people and there would be more than two posts about that problem, here.

Further on, I just tested on a clean test system (Visforms 3.10.4, Joomla! 3.8.10) and there was no problem with sending the Visforms mails.

There is a small section about "Problems sending mails" in the Visforms documentation. It is not much, but have you read it? Maybe it can help you figure out, where the source of the problem lies. www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...e-mail-configuration

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV