Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

How to connect individual Form Data to specific Joomla Profile

Mehr
4 Jahre 5 Monate her #6412 von van0358tz
Have purchased Subscription
1) Have created a joomla site with a section that opens only to registered users when they log in.
2) I created Visforms for new public registration. Everything they upload via form is stored ok and I can access it accordingly via the Form DATA.
3) I use the user name and password I asked from the Visform to create a new unique Joomla User profile.
so that they can access the joomla section that is only for the registered users.
question. I have looked at documentation but can not find answer.
1) how do I link the unique joomla User profile ID to a specific Form DATA ID?
2) To specific Form DATA ID, can I allocate User Groups (like Registered) so that they can log into joomla so that I don;t have to create a User profile everytime?
3) How do I open for Login user just their FORM DATA records in Front end. I have done everything per documents but can not yet make it work.
Thanks

Mehr
4 Jahre 5 Monate her #6420 von Administrator AV
Hi,

it is not possible to register a new Joomla! user directly with visForms.
Registering a new user is a feature, which is already provided by Joomla! itself and it does not make sense move this task into visForms.

You have to have your users register, using the Joomla! registration (via user component).

Then make all forms only visible to registered users (Access level = registered).
Then the user id is added to the form data by automatic action.

In order to let user see or modify their own data, CREATE A NEW MENU ITEM
The visforms >> data view with edit link or visforms >> mysubmissions are menu item types, which you can select, while you create the menu item.
I'm sorry, that you have troubles setting this up, but actually it is all quite logic and within, how things are done in Joomla! and this feature is used by houndreds of people without problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: van0358tz

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV