Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Missing form configuration tab

Mehr
7 Jahre 9 Monate her #3278 von sbiidev
Missing form configuration tab wurde erstellt von sbiidev
why after i move my directory of site, i cant found tab for configuration my form likes email setting and etc when i clicked form name on component. there is only basic and result tab. thanks for help

Mehr
7 Jahre 9 Monate her #3281 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Missing form configuration tab
Hi,

that is some sort of misconfiguration of your website.

Maybe the second question from the bottom in the Visforms FAQ can help you solve it.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
7 Jahre 7 Monate her #3548 von Zidaya
Zidaya antwortete auf Missing form configuration tab
Hi, I have the same problem...
Had old Joomla 1.5 with CK Forms, installed Joomla 3.6 in new folder, configured Visforms and everything was fine. So I decided to change the path to new folder (so it looks like www.mywebsite.com and not www.mywebsite.com/new ) and now Visforms has only 2 tabs - Basic and Result. In frontend it looks the same as before and it works, but I can't change the options in administration. Only way to do it, is to change the path back to www.mywebsite.com/new , then the tabs appear again.

Mehr
7 Jahre 7 Monate her - 7 Jahre 7 Monate her #3550 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Missing form configuration tab
Hi Zidaya,

thanks for this more detailed information.
I have tried to reproduce the problem but to no avail. So I think this problem is not really caused by Visforms but by the way you changed the directory in combination with some third party extension (template, plugin..) which you have installed on your website.

Usually to change the name of a directory is not the proper way to "move" a Joomla! web site, because the name of the root folder may be used in some configuration setting which are not changed, when you change the directory name If you are on a productive web server, mostly your provider offers a way to redirect the domain to the directory where you Joomla! installation is found. Another way to move a Joomla! Website is to create a backup of the site in the old folder with Akeeba Backup and to recover the site from this backup in a new directory.

Could you please try to move your site with Akeeba Backup and test if the problem is fixed then?

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Letzte Änderung: 7 Jahre 7 Monate her von Administrator AV.

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV