Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

display select box above the text

Mehr
7 Jahre 7 Monate her #3552 von meisel
display select box above the text wurde erstellt von meisel
Hello, I have a problem with the display of "CheckboxGroup" the selected text box is above the masking part.
You have no idea what I'm doing wrong ??
I made a screenshot as well but do not know how to put it on the forum.
thank you

Mehr
7 Jahre 7 Monate her #3553 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf display select box above the text
Hi,
there is an option in the field configuration where you can choose if the checkboxes are "Display inline" or "As list". Maybe setting this option can help you?

If not, the layout is determined be the form layout which you have selected in the form configuration and the CSS of your template.
If you have a bootstrap 2.3 template you can try to select a bootstrap layout in the form configuration (tab advanced).
If you have a bootstrap 3 template you can consider buying the bootstrap 3 layouts extension for Visforms. ( www.vi-solutions.de/en/extension-bootstr...escription-bt3layout ).
If you have neither a bootstrap 2.3 nor a bootstrap 3 template use the Visforms Default layout.

In any case it might be necessary, to adjust the template CSS ab bit (writing custom css) because even bootstrap 2 templates or bootstrap 3 templates sometimes implement some rules in a way, that is not totally compatible with the markup which is defined in the bootstrap documentations.

There is an article in the Visforms documentatation about adaption the form layout with css ( www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...form-layout-with-css )

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
7 Jahre 7 Monate her #3560 von meisel
meisel antwortete auf display select box above the text
Thanks for your help.
With the first method I have solved nothing, the second too complicated because I have not found how to select the bootstrap.
But I have solved by adding 5 empty characters (alt + 256) at the end of each word, so I have a quick solution, hoping that does not create me problems.

Thank you very much

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV