Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

How to display aggregated data in the frontend

Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #4079 von svenhaul
First: great extension, a million thanks!

Our non-profit site offers to sell tickets to our dance performances online, and we use visforms for this. Our volunteers in charge of the tickets wanted an overview (sum) of the sold tickets. I have not found a solution inside visforms, but with a little coding, I have built something myself and wanted to share this solution here.

You need to create a php module using one of the common extensions available for this task. I have used "Blank Module", but anything that allows to use PHP to render output would do. A menu entry points to a single article which includes the PHP module using core Joomla "loadmodule" functionality.

In the PHP module, I have placed the following code:
Code:
// get DB query object $db=JFactory::getDBO(); $query=$db->getQuery(true); // prepare query $query->select($db->quoteName('f7').' as performance') ->select('sum('.$db->quoteName('f2').') as adults') ->select('sum('.$db->quoteName('f3').') as children') ->select('sum('.$db->quoteName('f6').') as handicapped') ->from($db->quoteName('jos_visforms_2')) ->group($db->quoteName('f7')); // fetch data $db->setQuery($query); $result=$db->loadObjectList(); // prepare table output echo '<table class="slr-table">'; echo '<thead>'; echo '<tr><th>Performance</th><th>Adults</th><th>Children</th><th>Handicapped</th></tr>'; echo '</thead>'; // iterate over result set and output table rows echo '<tbody>'; foreach ($result as $row) { echo '<tr>'; echo '<td>'.$row->performance.'</td>'; echo '<td>'.$row->adults.'</td>'; echo '<td>'.$row->children.'</td>'; echo '<td>'.$row->handicapped.'</td>'; echo '</tr>'; } echo '</tbody>'; // close table echo '</table>';
I have used Adminer (PHPMyAdmin would do as well, or any other DB tool) to look into the table jos_visforms_2 to find out which columns hold my data. Since visforms uses generic column names f1, f2, ..., I have renamed the columns in the select statement above ("as xxx").
So the output is the sum of tickets, grouped by performance (date).

Thanks again for the excellent extension,
regards,
Sven

Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #4082 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf How to display aggregated data in the frontend
Hi,

thanks a lot for sharing!!!

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV