Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Regarding display of form

Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #4154 von niravmistry
Regarding display of form wurde erstellt von niravmistry
I am using Visform 3.1.2 in my website. I want to display form in 2 columns format.
How it is doing. please help me.

Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #4155 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Regarding display of form
Hi,

Visforms 3.1.2 is a very old version which does not have this feature. The feature was first indroduced in Visforms 3.5. Please check out the documentation about the set up and the additional requirements. www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...0-multi-column-forms

I assume, that if you are using Visforms 3.1.2 you have a reason for it, for example that you have a Joomla! Version with which the current Visforms Version (3.8.19) is not "compatible".

If you want to use this feature, you need a Joomla! higher than 3.3.6. Then you need the current Visforms Version (3.8.19), see downloads menu.

Although updating Visforms form 3.1.2 to 3.8.19 in on step should work, it is a big step. So you might want to start with a complete backup of your website (files and database) first, before you do any updating.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV