Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

No submit with mobile

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #4398 von andnic60
No submit with mobile wurde erstellt von andnic60
Hallo, my site is in Joomla 3.7.2, I installed the last VISIFORM release, created a form that is working perfectly if someone compiles it by desktop / laptop. The I tried to compile with smartphone / tablet.
The form is completed correctly, I click on confirm, ALL THE FIELDS disappear, the screen is again the empty form , no confirmation message, no data saved, and since then I cannot any more use the form unless I enter again the form after cleaning the cache, I get a message, something similar to "You cannot confirm more than one time": if I click on the confirm everything go well. Really a strange behavior: where is the problem? I cannot leave in production such a form...
Thanks, Andrea

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #4400 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf No submit with mobile
Hi,

I'm sorry for your trouble but this is not a common problem of Visforms.

Visforms is used by thousands of users and I'm quite sure that there are many people who have tested there website with a Visforms form on mobile devices. But it is very rare, that somebody has problems on mobile devices. And the cases I know of, were layout problems not function problems

I specifically tested just now once again on may tablet and there is no problem submitting a form there.

Actually I think your problem can either be the result of the setting of your mobile device or the overall configuration of your website (template, plugin, other third-party extension....).

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #4403 von andnic60
andnic60 antwortete auf No submit with mobile
I'm very sorry I'll have to leave your good component. I tried to insert a RESET button but again if I write with MAC everything is good, with smartphone the screen cleans and no data is saved.
That's a pity, I lost some night trying to configure.
Bye
Andrea

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV