Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Changing a field value based on another field?

Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #4410 von ovcawebmaster
Changing a field value based on another field? wurde erstellt von ovcawebmaster
I have a form with a calculated field. The field calculates a value based on number of team entered. (so if you have 16 teams, the amount owing is $1600). A straight-forward calculation.

I need to pro-rate the value based on whether the team is in for a full season or a half season. Since I can't do a calculation based on a radio button field, I'd like to do the calculation based on a hidden number field, but change the value of the number field based on the selection of the radio button.

So, if the user selects "Full Year" in the radio button, it would send that value (1) to the hidden number field. If they select "Half Year", it would send that value (.5) to the hidden number field. Then I'd do the calculaton based on the hidden number field.

Is this possible?

Mehr
6 Jahre 11 Monate her #4412 von ovcawebmaster
ovcawebmaster antwortete auf Changing a field value based on another field?
Never mind. I figured out how to do it.

Instead of using a radio button, I used a select field, and was able to do the calculation directly instead of my proposed workaround.

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV