Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Due to public holidays and vacations, longer response times can be expected for inquiries in the forum between May 18, 2024 and June 2, 2024.

error 1146 - Table 'Sql1584710_5.#__visforms_0' doesn't exist

• Sandro Santarelli
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #7805 by Sandro Santarelli
I have the error 1146 - Table 'Sql1584710_5.#__visforms_0' doesn't exist when trying to display some data from frontend, 

the data that i'm trying to access is in table Sql1584710_5.#__visforms_1

how to fix this?
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Sandro Santarelli.

More
2 years 4 months ago #7807 by Administrator AV
Hi Sandro,
as there are no details on how you are trying to access the data, I am only able to tell you the following:

1. A table name '#__visforms_0' never exists, because the post fix number '0' of the name is identical to the form ID for which the data was stored after form submit.
The form ID starts with number 1 and gets automatically increased by 1 for each new created form.

2. The special prefix '#__' of the name gets replaced by Joomla against  the current Joomla table prefix (like 'j4_') before handed over to the MySQL driver.

Hope this helps, Ingmar

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV