Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

integrate webservice on submission of the form

More
8 years 5 months ago #2240 by brijesh4534
I have integrated a form in the website, and now i want to get the data that is added in the form to another application, i have created a webservice which will post the data on submission of the form to the visforms table and also the web application .

so i want to know how can i integrate this service in the form,

and how to do it.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2241 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic integrate webservice on submission of the form
Hi,

I think many guys use the term webservice but they mean different things. So actually for me that does not explain much.

Why do you need a webservice thats posts the data to the visforms table? Visforms stores the data already there.

Maybe you can use one of the Visforms events for your integration. www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...loper-feature-events
You simply have to write a standard Joomla! Plugin of type Visforms.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
8 years 5 months ago #2242 by brijesh4534
Replied by brijesh4534 on topic integrate webservice on submission of the form
i know it stores the data in its table, but i want that data to be stored in my applications table also

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV