Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Probleme with 2 subdomain "Cannot redeclare class"

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her - 8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1926 von csphoenix1
Hello !

In first part, thank you for this fabulous extension and for this work ! :)

But I have a big problem after duplicated my website (named A) to another directory (named B) on my server.

When I going in first to the website named A, and after the website B, B display a blank page.
If I restart Apache, and I going in first to the website B, and after to the website A, A display a blank page.
To conclude, the first site that I visit work (after have restarted the Apache Server), but not the second.

Bellow you can see the log ("/var/log/apache2/error.log") when I going to the website B after have visited the website A:
Code:
[Fri Aug 07 08:13:22.070713 2015] [:error] [pid 3525] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:54628] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class VisformsBusinessText in /var/www/a/components/com_visforms/lib/business/text.php on line 25, referer: http://b.local/administrator/index.php"

The error is "Cannot redeclare class VisformsBusinessText". But this class was never been declared before on the website B ! She was only been declared in the website A, but the websites A and B can't communicate, isn't it ? If not, how the website B can know the website A had already declared the class ?

Thank you in advance !
Have a good day.
Letzte Änderung: 8 Jahre 9 Monate her von csphoenix1.

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1928 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Probleme with 2 subdomain "Cannot redeclare class"
Hi,

I use Visforms on many Joomla! Installations on productive web servers as well as on my local test system. I have either parallel Joomla directories like root/a and root/b each containing a Joomla! installation with Visforms and Joomla installations in subfolders like root/joomla1 and root/joomla1/joomla2 each containing a Visforms installation and have never had such a problem. I often "copy" a Joomla! website with Visforms into another folder on the same server (I use Akeeba Backup for this duplication) and both installations work fine.

I think you have somehow a misconfiguration on your server or for some reason the both website are not really independent from each other.

I'm sorry but I think this is not really a Visforms problem. If you want me to look into that problem I have to charge for my work but maybe your are able to figure it by yourself.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: csphoenix1

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1930 von csphoenix1
Hi !

Thank you for this quick answer and for your answer :)

I have found the problem.
The problem was caused by the PHP5 X-Cache module.
I don't know why, but when i disable this module, the both websites works like a charm and the error "Cannot redeclare class" disapear.
Do you know why X-Cache module cause this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Have a good week-end.

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1931 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Probleme with 2 subdomain "Cannot redeclare class"
Hi,

I'm happy to hear, that you found the source of the problem.
I'm sorry but at the moment I don't know much about this php5 module and have no idea why it breaks Visforms, but I will keep it in mind and if I have some free time to spend I think I will look into this. If I find out something interesting, I will post it here.

Regards,
Aicha

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1932 von Administrator AV
Hi,

I looks as if this is a problem of older xcache module versions.

xcache.lighttpd.net/ticket/296#no1

On the download page xcache.lighttpd.net/ there is a comment for the 3.0.2-rc1'fixed random "Cannot redeclare class" issue'

Regards,
Aicha

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her - 8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1933 von csphoenix1
Hello :)

Thank you for your perfect answer! This is very interesting and now I know officialy the problem is realy due to X-Cache.

Also, I have downloaded the new Visforms 3.5.4 Beta (before, I was on the 3.4.3 version) because I would like customise my captcha.
But I found a problem: when I click on "Submit", I am well redirected to the page (the Visforms message, and not a custom link) but the page show "Form is missing" (Note: the mails are well sent).
I corrected it by replacing the line 245 from the file "components/com_visforms/controller.php" by :
Code:
$this->setRedirect("index.php?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&layout=message&id=".$visform->id.$tmpl);
So, do you know why Visforms display this error if I use the original Visforms 3.5.4 Beta ?

Thank you :)
Letzte Änderung: 8 Jahre 9 Monate her von csphoenix1.

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV